Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tamar Mogendorff

I can't believe that the holidays are over. After a 14 day whirl wind tour from Chicago to South Bend to Atlanta to New York City, we are finally back (2500 miles later). Benjamin drove the entire time, and Guffman was, as usual, the greatest passenger ever!

While in New York, we stayed in Brooklyn at my dear friend Rebecca's apartment in the Red Hook neighborhood. She was so generous to let us stay there in her absence! Thank you, Rebecca! Her place is just charming and reminded me of a French country home. If I had any extra money I would gift her one of these beautiful creations by Brooklyn based artist Tamar Mogendorff, available at Bird on Smith Street. I think they'd fit right in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes please....I'll take the whole flock. And the bird houses, and the stuffed mushrooms. Great find. Btw, the friends and great people I've met along the way I mentioned on my last post was directed to a few people and you are definitely one of them my friend. Let's have a great 2009!