Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nash Angeles

image from Hatch Show Print, Nashville
I am convinced that everyone in Nashville is famous or about to be (mostly because of the music industry), therefore leading me to believe that its' nickname should be changed from Nash Vegas to Nash Angeles. Not to mention I had forgotten how unique everyone's names are in the South. Girls have boy names like Clark and Casey. And boys have city names like Memphis and Lincoln.

And thankfully, the women love jewelry.

The trunk show was really amazing and I met so many nice people! I returned to Chicago late last night and spent all day today working my fingers to the bone trying to finish up the current Fall orders so we can start filling the NEW orders from the show. Fortunately for me,
my amazing production assistant, Jee, was kind enough to join me in the studio on a Saturday. Thank you, Jee!

No comments: